Thursday, February 5, 2015

General Objective-for Resume (CV)


  • To contribute to your organization's success through the efficient use of previous experience and skills
  • To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of HealthCare. To obtain a position that will enable the use of my strong organizational skills, Microsoft expertise, and ability to work well with people.
  • To secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities. I would like to gain new skills while utilizing my current area of expertise of procurement and employee satisfaction services within a positive team environment.
  • I am looking for a position wherein I can utilize my skills, management and staff recruitment and provides me ample opportunity to apply all my organizational experience I gained over time, to grow and to contribute in the most effective manner by being a key and an effective team player with unlimited loyalty and commitment.
  • To obtain a position as an active employee in a growing, reputable company where I can contribute my experience, proactive attitude, and positive atmosphere to help improve the company and myself
  • To be an active employee who contributes to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the company, and to interact, on a professional level with other employees. To give excellent performance, and to translate my experience, knowledge, skills and abilities into value for the organization.
  • To obtain a career opportunity in an organization where i can apply my diversified background knowledge and skills
  •  Seeking an opportunity to add value by contributing my experience and knowledge while seeking avenues to grow professionally
  • I would like to obtain a position that utilizes and further develops each of my skills and will allow me to work my way up into a position of more responsibility.
  • To hone my working abilities, serve my fellowmen with sincerity and loyalty, and explore possibilities for the betterment of my future in the service of God.
  • To utilize my professional and life skills experience with the intention of securing a professional career with ample opportunity to tackle challenges and advance, while continuously building on my library of knowledge and skills.
  • Objective: Seeking a challenging opportunity where I will be able to utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people, which will allow me to grow personally and professionally. I am self-motivated and able to work both independently and as collaborative team member.
  • Objective: Seeking a powerful position where I can use my strengths and skills.
  • Objective: To work professionally, and contribute my long years of knowledge and experience in creative skills of graphic design.
  • Objective: To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills that offer professional growth.
  • To be placed in a company in which I can use my technical skills and leadership qualities to the upliftment of the company and myself.

1 comment:

  1. Codes, codes and more codes. This is what I do. Your website has the best look and feel on the internet. So, let me take you on your word and start earning some bucks as a freelancer. I now hold a part-time position, so I have a lot of free-time on my hands. Is anyone interested in hiring me as their personal developer? My profile is visible on www.zopaudios.com,free online income from home, www.envato.com, and www.themeforest.com. Amazing opportunities! Go ahead and give them a try.

    ReplyDelete