Thursday, February 5, 2015

Career Objective, General Objective, Objective Examples

  • Seeking a position where I can become established as a new team member for a great company.
  • To be able to work in your company to extend my knowledge and capabilities as well as offer my good services.
  • My objective is... I want to be an excellent worker. I'm willing to be on call whenever needed and want my skills to be used.
  • I am seeking a challenging job that will utilize and further sharpen my skills, and where I can express my thoughts and ideas for the growth of the company.
  • Seeking a challenging job that utilize and further sharpen my skills, and where I can express my thoughts and ideas for the growth of the company.
  • A challenging career opportunity which would help me to utilize my academic background to assist me to gain experience, employ my excellent interpersonal skills, and enable me to make positive contribution.
  •  To employ my knowledge and experience with the intention of securing a professional career with opportunity for challenges and career advancement, while gaining knowledge of new skills and expertise.
  • To utilize my technical and management skills for achieving the target and developing the best performance in the organisation. I would like to implement my innovative ideas, skills and creativity for accomplishing the projects.
  • A Challenging career opportunities which would help me to utilize my academic background that assist me to gain experience, employ my excellent interpersonal skills, and enable me to make a positive contribution.
  •  A self motivated, professional, punctual and courteous individual who desires to not screw up everything I put my hands on and accomplish something meaningful before I die.
  • Unless you send an individual resume to every job posting with a different, specific objective - use a profile of your skills, results, and achievements instead.
  • To complement my skills and establish myself as a better individual by working as a professional
  • To work in a premier organisation which gives me ample opportunities to apply my skills, to grow and to contribute in the most effective manner by being a key and an effective team player
  • Optimum utilization of HR skills and interaction, Development of self and growth of the organization
  • Objective Example: To get a suitable job where I will get an opportunity to enhance my abilities in communication and interpersonal skills.
  • To get a suitable job where I will get an opportunity to enhance my abilities in communication and interpersonal skills.
  • To employ my knowledge and experience with the intention of securing a professional career with opportunity for challenges and career advancement, while gaining knowledge of new skills and expertise.
  • A self motivated, professional, punctual and courteous individual seeking the opportunity to meet and greet with an upbeat professional attitude to make each experience a delightfully remembered and enjoyable one
  • To achieve a sound position in the corporate world and work enthusiastically with a team to achieve the goals of the organization.
  • Objective: To enhance my capabilities and qualifications so that I have the opportunity to prove myself as a competent employee.
  • Career Objective: To be an active employee in your company and to express and develop my skills for the mutual development of company and myself.
  • Objective: To utilize all the skills, knowledge and learning's that I have acquired during my long time experience as a marketing student. To contribute and exercise all the capabilities that I possess in order to serve the current and potential customers of the market
  • Objective: To contribute my creative and administrative qualities to effectively and efficiently see projects from concept to completion, while achieving maximum results for the client.
  • To support the growth and profitability of an organization that provides challenge, encourages advancement, and rewards achievement with the opportunity to utilize my substantial experience, skills, and proven abilities in an automotive manufacturing position.
  • Seeking a full-time position with a progressive company, where I can utilize my bookkeeping and other clerical skills and gain experience and knowledge while working towards retirement.
  • I am looking for an opportunity in a reputed organization which will help me deliver my best and upgrade my skills in HRM and meet the demands of the organization.
  • I am looking for a management position wherein I can utilize my expertise in human relations, staff recruitment and retention and provides me ample opportunities to apply my skills, to grow and to contribute in the most effective manner by being a key and an effective team player.
  • To engage in a career that will allow for progress in terms of skills/expertise, socio-economic development, and innovation through exposure to new ideas for personal/professional growth, as well as growth of the company
  • To use my ability to work in a team environment, I am self-motivated and able to work both independently and as collaborative team member. To obtain a position where I can maximize my organizational and interpersonal skills and knowledge which will contribute my years of experience. That will allow me to grow personally and professionally.
  • To have a position where I can use my skills and hardworking ability, to benefit my employer and be of service to others.
  • To be able to apply my knowledge and skills to the company and be equally rewarded
  • I would like to obtain a position that utilizes and further develops each of my skills and will allow me to work my way up into a position of more responsibility
  • I am looking for an organization where I can gain knowledge and upgrade my skills to the best to meet the consumer's requirement and satisfaction.
  • To work in a company that would trust my knowledge and skills regarding my chosen degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment