Thursday, February 5, 2015

Financial Objective, Accounting Objective, Accountancy-Objective, Account Assistant, Accounts Finance Objective

Financial Objective
  • Objectives: A position in the accounting field where excellent analytical and technical skills can help to improve the company's profitability. To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of finance.
Accounting Objective
  • Seeking a position as an Accounting Executive where extensive experience will be further developed and utilised.
Accountancy-Objective
  • Objective: To obtain a position where I contribute my skill, knowledge and experience to a company that will give me an opportunity to develop my career.
Account Assistant Objective
  • Seeking for position of an account assistant to obtain experience and develop my skills, and to build strong relationships with other staff.
Accounting Objective
  • A challenging career opportunity utilizing my accounting education, skills and experience to promote the company’s success - one spreadsheet at a time
Accounts Finance Objective
  • My career objectives are twofold. As a mid-term objective I would like to utilise the basket of knowledge & experience within the organization in which I will work in the near future. Finally, as my long term objective, I would like to be the part of the management.

No comments:

Post a Comment